The CWDM-SFP10G-80 1470-1610nm series optical transceiver is designed for fiber communications application up to 10G, which fully compliant with the specification of SFP+ MSA SFF-8431.This module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of CWDM wavelength. There are eight center wavelengths available from 1470nm to 1610nm, with each step 20nm. A guaranteed optical link budget of 23 dB is offered.The module is with the SFP+ connector to allow hot plug capability. Only single 3.3V power supply is needed. The optical output can be disabled by LVTTL logic high-level input of TX_DIS. Loss of signal (RX_LOS) output is provided to indicate the loss of an input optical signal of receiver.This module provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- Hot-Pluggable SFP+ footprint
- 8-Wavelength CWDM DFB Transmitter from 1470nm to 1610nm, with step 20nm
- Average Output Power:0~4dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity:-23dBm
- 23dB Power Budget at Least
- Duplex LC connector
- Power Dissipation < 2.5W
- Dispersion tolerance 1600ps/nm
- Build-in digital diagnostic functions
- Compliant with SFF-8431 MSA
- Compliant with SFF-8432 MSA
- Compliant with SFF-8472 MSA
- Case operation temperature range 0℃ to 70℃
- 10G FC
- Other Optical Link
|Part No.||Data Rate (Gbps)||Wavelength (nm)||TX Power (dBm)||Re Sens. (dBm)||Transmission Distance/Optical Budget||Optical Components||Temp. Range||Digital Diagnostics||Application|
|CSFP-10GXX-10||9.95~11.1G||1270 ~1330||-5~0||﹤-15||10km/4.5dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-10||9.95~11.1G||1350 ~1610||-5~0||﹤-15||10km/4.5dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-20||9.95~11.1G||1270 ~1330||-5~0||﹤-15||20km/11.5dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-20||9.95~11.1G||1350 ~1450||-5~0||﹤-15||20km/11.5dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-40||9.95~11.1G||1270 ~1450||-1~4||﹤-15.8||40km/16dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-40||9.95~11.1G||1470 ~1610||-1~4||﹤-15.8||40km/16dB||CWDM EML/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-60||9.95~11.1G||1270 ~1450||-||-||60km/22dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-60||9.95~11.1G||1470 ~1610||-||-||60km/22dB||CWDM DFB/PIN||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
|CSFP-10GXX-80||9.95~11.1G||1470 ~1610||0~4||﹤-23||80km/23dB||CWDM EML/APD||0~70℃||Yes||Eth,10GFC|
- XX means CWDM wavelength (27 = 1270nm, 29 =1290nm, 31 = 1310nm, 61 = 1610nm, etc., with step 20nm)
- xx means compatible brand. (For example: CO= Cisco, JU=Juniper, FD=Foundry, EX=Extreme, NE=Netgear,etc. The two characters are short for compatible brand.)
- Antistatic bag
- Packed on pallets in a box(Default Customer Options)
- Specific Labels as Request
- Seperate white Box for each transceiver
OEM and ODM
Combining our extensive design and engineering capability in optical transceiver industry, with our competitive advantages from integrated manufacturing capability, internal supply chain, and cost competitive and scalable operation infrastructure, Fiber-Mart provides OEM, ODM, and contract manufacturing service to world leading customers with our manufacturing facilities in China.We are also mainly engaged in providing complete sets of optoelectronic device solutions to gain more brand extensions and influence for Fiber-Mart in the world.
- OEM/ODM order is available
- We can supply CWDM-SFP10G-80 according to your requirements, and design CWDM-SFP10G-80 label and packaging for your company.We welcome any inquiry for customized CWDM SFP+ optical transceiver.
- Please contact us with any special requirements you may have, we can help you create a custom solution to meet almost any application. Our engineer will review the project and provide a quotation within 1-2 business days.
a. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a rough sketch to a detailed drawing.
b. Our engineer will review the project and provide a quotation within 24 hours.
c. We can arrange production as low as 1 piece and as high as 1,000 pieces in 1~4 business days once an order is placed.
- International Express: Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT and EMS.If you have another preferred carrier, please notify us in advance.
FedEx Overnight: It will take 1-3 business days (weekends and holidays excepted) for delivery.
DHL: It will take 2-4 business days (weekends and holidays excepted) for delivery. For Spain, Italy, Brazil and some other countries, items will take longer time to arrive due to customs clearance period.
- Save Cost By Buying 10G CWDM SFP+ From Original Manufacturer Fiber-Mart Directly.
- Fiber-Mart is an professional manufacturer & supplier of 10G CWDM SFP+ transceivers. All of our 10G CWDM SFP+ transceivers are tested in-house prior to shipping to guarantee that they will arrive in perfect physical and working condition. We guarantee 10G CWDM SFP+ transceivers to work in your system and all of our 10G CWDM SFP+ transceivers come with a lifetime advance replacement warranty. If you have questions about 10G CWDM SFP+ optics, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
In fiber-optic communications, Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM), a WDM technology which multiplexes a number of optical carrier signals onto a single optical fiber by using different wavelengths (i.e., colors) of laser light. Effective CWDM realizations with uncooled lasers and wide passband filters a nominal central wavelength spacing of not less than 20nm. Total source wavelength variation of the order of ± 6-7nm is expected to be compatible with current filter technologies. In 2002 the ITU standardized a channel spacing grid for use with CWDM (ITU-T G.694.2), using the wavelengths from 1270nm through 1610nm with a channel spacing of 20nm. Many CWDM wavelengths below 1470nm are considered "unusable" on older G.652 (dotten line) specification fibers, due to the increased attenuation in the 1270–1470nm bands. Newer fibers which conform to the G.652.C and G.652.D (full line) standards, such as Corning SMF-28e and Samsung Widepass nearly eliminate the "water peak" attenuation peak and allow for full operation of all 18 ITU CWDM channels in metropolitan networks.
CWDM Wave Grid
|S-band Short Wavelength||K||1464||1470||1477.5|
|L-band Long Wavelength||P||1564||1570||1577.5|