FTTH indoor cable is made up by optical communication unit, strengthen pieces and the sheath composition, that is put the optical communication unit in the centre, both sides parallel place two root non-metallic strengthen members (FRP) or metal strengthening component phosphating steel wire, finally squeeze the black color LSZH sheath into cable. Also, customers can specify your required connectors.
Note: This picture is for SC-SC SM DX FTTH Indoor Cable. Please just take it as a reference.
- Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
- Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
- Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
- Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
- Low smoke zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
- FTTH system
- Indoor riser level and plenum level cable distribution
- Interconnect between instruments, communication equipments
|Cable diameter||2.0 x 3.0mm|
|Cable jacket material||LSZH or PVC|
|Operating temperature(℃)||-20 to +70|
|Storage Temperature(℃)||-20 to +80|